11/28/2019—From our partners at the Denver District Attorney’s Office. Please read about a COCCA case in which the the Colorado Bureau of Investigation provided investigative assistance.
DENVER-Denver District Attorney Beth McCann today announced that 13 individuals have been charged with violating the Colorado Organized Crime Control Act (COCCA) (F2). An investigation that began in July 2019 resulted in law enforcement agencies executing warrants on November 7, 2019. Multiple individuals throughout the Denver-metro area were arrested that Thursday and law enforcement seized dozens of firearms in addition to methamphetamine, cocaine, cash, passports and other items.
In addition to the COCCA charges some defendants face additional charges of first degree assault (F3), second degree kidnapping (F2), robbery (F4), theft greater than $100,000 (F3), aggravated motor vehicle theft (F5) and chop shop activity (F4). While some defendants have bonded out of jail, others remain in custody.
While arrest warrants remain sealed, the accused defendants are:
- Jason P. Sellers (age 44) - Case Number 19CR08613
- Michael J. Dire (age 74) - Case Number 19CR08623
- Jared B. Orland (age 47) - Case Number 19CR08438
- Clinton Williams (age 45) - Case Number 19CR08427
- William "Kelly" Henderson (age 42) - Case Number 19CR08457
- William "Curly" E. Whitney (age 81) - Case Number 19CR08568
- Justin A. Wright (age 35) - Case Number 19CR08609
- Peter M. Baron (age 30) - Case Number 19CR08621
- Dominic Robichaud (age 47) - Case Number 19CR08553
- Dustin Ullerich (age 47) - will be charged upon release from the hospital
- Adam Mulcahy (age 27) - Case Number 19CR08570
- Jimmy D. Salazar (age 44) - Case Number 19CR08619, and
- Derek A. Beste (age 30) - Case Number 19CR08430
- Jerome J. Guardiola (age 35) - remains at large
Law enforcement also executed search warrants for associated businesses including:
- Denver Charter Hells Angels Outlaw Motorcycle Club Gang Club House, 3257 Navajo Street, Denver, CO
- Kool Kat Tattoo Shop, 2297 West Dartmouth Avenue, Englewood, CO
- Uneekbilt, 2610 S. Raritan Circle, Englewood, CO, and
- Tribal Rites tattoo shop, 7735 W. 92nd Ave., Westminster, CO
- These charges result from enforcement actions that took place in Denver, Arvada, Brighton, Colorado Springs, Commerce City, Englewood, Erie, Golden, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton and Westminster and involved the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, the Denver Police Department, the Arvada Police Department, the Aurora Police Department, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, the Colorado Spring Police Department, the Colorado State Patrol, the Golden Police Department, the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department, the Lakewood Police Department and the Littleton Police Department. The Denver DA's Office thanks the members of the Denver County Court staff for their coordination support which helped coordinate dozens of warrants over several weeks.
This remains an active and ongoing investigation and no additional details are being given at this time.